Thursday, July 30, 2009

Few Final Pages; Part 5 - God Chasers!

Out so many blessing that I received throughout my three years journey in Kuala Lumpur, having this cell group -God Chasers- was one of the best!

When I was starting my new journey of life in a new environment, it was hard for me especially being away from my family. I really thank God for this cell group! My cell leader, David Cheng and his wife, Kath and the rest of the cell members really helped me to cope well in the new environment, in addition, they also helped me to overcome my home sick.

I grown a lot when I was attending this cell group especially my walk with God and as well my thinking and my character. I was a late teenager when I was attending this cell group and I left the cell group as young -very young, I guess!- adult. As you can see, I was growing up in this cell group. Praise the Lord!

"Dear Lord Daddy, I want to thank you for this awesome cell group where I used to belonged. Thank you for blessing me with this awesome cell group! Lord, I pray that You'll continue to bless this cell group and continue to watch over this cell group. I also want to pray for David and Kath; Lord, bless both of them and grant them the encouragement, inspiration and as well as the Your everlasting strength to lead this cell group. And Lord, bless the members of this cell group too, pray that everyone will grow deeper in their walk with You and experience Your love in a greater way! Thank you Lord. In Jesus' name I prayed, Amen!"

Miss you all very much! God bless and cheerio =)

0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster