Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Climb

Yesterday, I received an encouraging message from my friend, Emmanuel...

"Trusting God won't make the mountain smaller but it will make climbing easier. Hope you will be able to climb all your mountains always"

Then, this message also reminded about the song that sang by Miley Cyrus; 'The Climb'... Here's the chorus goes...

There's always gonna be another mountain,
I'm always gonna wanna make it move,
Always gonna be a uphill battle,
Sometimes, I'm gonna have to lose.

Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side,
It's the climb.

Life is full of challenges, full of difficulties and full of problems. These are the mountains that we are climbing all the time. Sometimes, one after another...

As a Christian, there is no exceptional for me; I still need to climb these mountains! Some of the climbing are difficult and some are heartbroken which require tears and sweats. But what Emmanuel said is so true; if I trust God and allow God to climb together with me, every of the climbing will be easier! AMEN!


With His wonderful and awesome LOVE; it really helps me a lot in every of my climbing and make every of my climb worth because eventually when I reach to the top of every mountain that I climb, I will learn some valuable lessons and I will also learn to become stronger and wiser. God use every of the climb to shape my character; I learn to be more humble, learn to have self-control, learn to be patience, learn to trust and have faith in Him. Praise the Lord!

Are you climbing any mountain now? Let's invite the Lord to climb together with you!

"Be strong and courageous. Don't be terrified; don't be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go - Joshua 1:9"

1 comments:

Vida Abigail said...

Thanks for blogging on this man. Really encouraged me. At the moment, it seems like the valley. Wondering when the climb out will start...


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster