Monday, July 6, 2009

Say Goodbye

"Sometimes goodbye, THOUGH it hurts in your heart, is the only way for destiny Sometimes goodbye, THOUGH it hurts, is the only way now for you and me Though it's the hardest thing to say I'll miss your love in every day So say goodbye But don't you cry Because a true love never die..."
Say Goodbye by S Club

Last month and early this month, I had to say goodbye to many people...

Early last month, I had to say goodbye forever to my uncle; Uncle Steven who died of stomach cancer. Then, a week or two, I had to say goodbye forever to my another uncle; Uncle John who passed away due to multiple organs failure... I was so sad. Saying goodbye to both of my late uncles was really hard for me especially you know that you can never see them again!

Then, two of my friends are leaving to Australia and one of my friend will be going to Poland...

Wai Kheun (right) already left Malaysia to Australia to further his studies.

Fong Chu will be leaving to Australia soon to further her studies and last Tuesday, my friends and I organized a farewell dinner for her together with Yoong Wei.

Yoong Wei will be leaving to Poland soon for industrial training.

Saying goodbye is always hard especially to someone whom you loved dearly and someone who very close to you no matter how far or near they go... Or how long or short they will be away...

Let's cherish every sweet moments with your loved ones like your family and friends! God bless ya!

0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster