Thursday, July 30, 2009

Few Final Pages; Part 4 - Mission Trips

I am so blessed that I was able to go for two mission trips in year 2007. Praise the Lord!

Children with their masterpiece; Orang Asli in Rompin, Pahang

Aborigines of Malaysia in Rompin, Pahang - This was the place where I went for my first mission trips. I went there with my cell group. It was challenging to me at first -the place where I was staying and doing our activities was dusty- I felt so uncomfortable. Then, God reminded me about my purpose for the mission trips. I changed my mind and stayed focus on Him. I ended up so much fun serving Him throughout the four days there without any distraction. Praise the Lord!

My team members and I together with the Orang Asli Pastor and his family

And my second mission trip was going to Cambodia! WOW, this mission trip was awesome! I was so blessed. God provided my whole trip's expenses! Praise the Lord! In addition, He also blessed me a group of great team members! I wrote a post about my Cambodia Mission Trip; check it out and see the awesomeness of God at www.jackyltroy.blogspot.com/2008/04/my-cambodia-youth-mission-trip.html

My team members and I; in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

All praises and glories to the Lord! Cheerio =)

0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster