Thursday, July 30, 2009

Few Final Pages; Part 3 - MAHSA University College

Wow, I finally finished my course -Diploma In Medical Imaging- Three years are really fast! Last Tuesday was my last day at MAHSA University College and I had a photography session and a small farewell party with my friends and lecturers. Guess what, I cried when I said goodbye to my friends ='( and because I was crying, then it spread to all my other friends; they cried too! Oops, sorry, I couldn't help it...

Let's check it out this pictures slide show;
"I want to dedicate this video to all my course mates!"



"Dear Lord Daddy, thank you very much for blessing me a group of great friends who shared my ups and downs throughout these 3 years of my college life in MAHSA University College! I had so much fun studying together with them! Lord, continue to watch over them and bless them. Thank you Lord! In Jesus' name I prayed, Amen!"

"Thank you for filling my college life with lots of laughter and colors. Miss ya!"
God bless ya! Cheerio =)

0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster