Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Good Pair of Comfortable Walking Shoes

On March 2009, I bought a pair of Crocs shoes. I wanted to buy one for very long time but because of the price, I failed to get one until this year March. My mum and I were looking for comfortable walking shoes for our Singapore trip. So, my mum bought a pair of Nike shoes. On that day, I was still thinking whether to get Crocs shoes or not... Finally I made my decision to get a pair of Crocs shoe. Guess what, I never disappointed by it and no regret at all for buying it.

Alright, I am not promoting for Crocs but seriously, Crocs shoes are really comfortable. Recently, I am walking quite a lot -walk to bus stop then to my college and then back to my aunt's condo- and I never feel any pain at my feet.

Do you know, I can also decorate my Crocs shoe with the cute button known as Jibbitz!

My favourite walking shoe =)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your walking shoes... They are looking so comfortable and nice!!


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster