Sunday, July 5, 2009

Andrew's Burger

Last Monday, my friends and I went to our friend's -Andrew- burger stall at Silibin, Ipoh to try his burger.

This is Andrew's burger stall -Andrew's Burger-

So, that night, Ummi and I had Chicken Burger Special...

Can you see the sauces flowing down?! Yummy!

While William tried the egg burger known as Benjo...

And then, Vaane had a normal chicken burger...

Andrew's burger taste so good is not because of some secret recipe or any special ingredient; he just uses some ordinary ingredient like everyone else. In my opinion, his burger taste so good simply because he cooks with his heart...

"Well done, Andrew! I prayed that God will use you, your skill and your wonderful burger stall mightily to touch that community at Silibin! I can see that your burger stall is a blessing to many people! Keep it up the good work that you're doing! God bless ya! =)"

0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster