Saturday, July 25, 2009

Few Final Pages - Faithfulness of the Lord


Now, I am in the few final pages of the current chapter of my life. It is going to finish soon before I start a new one which is this coming 31st of July. Three years just passed me by so fast; like the wind slipping through my fingers which I cannot hold it.

Back in 2006, I came down to Kuala Lumpur to further my study. I was having doubts and fears and I was just like A BLANK MUSIC SHEET -because I don't know anything- But In these three wonderful years, I met a lot of great people who help me to grow and walk closer to the Lord; I met a lot great friends; I learned a lot of first hand lessons and gained a lot of fresh experiences. I will cherished all these things and I thank God for all it because all these things are the BEAUTIFUL MUSIC NOTES that God had fill into my life. And now, the blank music sheet is no longer empty but fills with beautiful music notes and therefore, a beautiful song is written and composed. Praise the Lord!

'Faithfulness of the Lord' is the title for this beautiful song. This song marks my three years journey with the Lord; through all ups and downs, climb all mountains, sail all the raging seas, surf all the waves and walk all the valleys. One thing that I know and I am very sure of is that in all these three years, no matter what I am going through, God is always faithful in keeping His promises and He never fail me at all. Praise the Lord!

0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster