Thursday, July 23, 2009

Another Goodbye

Yesterday, I had a great time of fellowship with my course mates. We had farewell lunch at Seoul Garden, One Utama. Then, we went for bowling and snooker -pool- We had lots of laughter, foods, cheers and fun!

Wow, I couldn't believe it that three years already past us by so fast! Another chapter of my life is finishing soon. I thank God for all of them for making this chapter of my life so colourful and so much fun -Thanks guys!-

"I am surely going to miss you all very much"

We started not so close to each other at first but today, we are closer like never before. I guess, through all the ups and downs that we went through together, God bought us closer with each other. Praise the Lord!

After yesterday, I felt that I am going to miss them very much especially after this coming 28th of July 2009 which is our last day at college. "Hey guys, I want you all to know that I had so much fun studying and growing up together with you all in these three wonderful years. Thank you very much for everything!" Miss ya and God bless ya! Cheerio =)

0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster