Sunday, August 2, 2009

Few Final Pages; Part 6 - My Mentors

I am so blessed -really blessed- to have all my mentors and I thank God for them! Each of them play a different roles in my life but with one common purpose; is all about God. They help me to grow in the Lord and walk closer with the Lord. Praise the Lord! =)

Pr. Nancy -DUMC children's chruch pastor-
Pr. Nancy teach me a lot about leadership, children ministry, clowning, balloon sculpting, preaching using gospel illusion, prayer, journaling, courtship and family relationship. She also sent me to Bible College Malaysia (BCM) to equip me.

Jefrey Ong -Cell member-
Jef teach me about leadership, my walk with God -like journaling- and family relationship.

Timmy Lai -My elder brother-
Timmy is my brother, so he teaches me about family quite a lot and also about his walk with God. He also teaches me about working life and dealing with people.

Stanley Woo -Church friend & BCM classmate-
Stanley teach me about mission and photography.

"Dear Lord Daddy, thank You for all my mentors. Thank you for putting them into my life and using them mightily in shaping my character and helping me to walk closer with You. Lord, bless all of them richly, bless their family and their work too and keep watching over them and continue to use them mightily to shine Your name. Thank you Lord. In Jesus' name I prayed, Amen!"

God bless! Cheerio =)

0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster