Sunday, December 21, 2008

Slipping Through My Fingers

Wow, I have been actively blogging since last year. This will be my last post of the year and I am going to take a break from blogging. I don't know when I will continue back but once I got new and fresh idea and inspiration, then I will be back.

Day by Day and month after month, time just past by like the wind blowing and slipping through my fingers -I can feel it but I can't hold it back- and 2008 is going to finish soon. Time flies! I was experiencing God during 2007 and this year, I am still experiencing God but in different ways compare to 2007. And I am looking forward to experience God in a greater manner next year!

Next year, I will going back to Ipoh until July for my final clinical attachment -will be finishing my course on July- I am going to miss everything here at PJ especially the people that I met and my weekday and weekend will not be the same anymore when I am going to back to Ipoh.

Bye to everyone! Miss you all very much! ='(

Blessed Christmas and New Year! Signing out... God bless!

1 comments:

Nubcake said...

HI,Jacky.
Marry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster