Friday, December 12, 2008

Can't Wait To Step Into The World Of Photography

Next week, I am going to get this DSLR camera -Sony Alpha 200- I am so excited about it!

I didn't know that I am so into photography. Actually, since young, I guess I already started to like this hobby of photography. I still remembered that I asked my dad for some money to buy camera -those day, the camera was non digital type, all required film- but my dad didn't gave me 'coz it was too expensive.

Then, one morning, he surprised me with a camera that he bought in Singapore. I still remembered that the brand of that camera was Olympus. I was really happy and started taking photos around my house. But in the end, the camera spoiled when I borrowed it to my friend and he didn't return the spoiled camera to me! As I think back, I felt really bad about it.

I thank God for this passion that I have in photography and I want to use this passion to serve the Him!

p/s: As I type this post, this thought came into my mind -I want to use my new camera to take one photo with my dad and ask him whether he still remembered that he bought me a camera before-

1 comments:

Unknown said...

wow.. jia you jacky! i'll let u know when i get my camera.. haha! :D


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster