Friday, December 12, 2008

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell.... CLOWNING All The Way...

Last year, I had a great time serving as a clown. I did posted some pictures of me as a clown last year on 2007 posts.

This year, I am doing it again! =) And I am enjoying every single moment of it. Last Sunday, the promotion team of this year Children's Church Christmas Party did a promotion at Sunway Pyramid and I was there too as a clown together with two children; Olivia and Jane as the children clown.

(from the left, Olivia, Me and Jane)

Then, next Sunday -21st of December- 7 of us (Theodore, Steven, Sam, Timothy, David, Daryll and myself) will be clowns and we will be doing a skit, dance and game for the Children's Church Christmas Party 2008.

Here I have some pictures that Cornelia took on last Tuesday during the Clown make-up practice at church:-

(the paint was on my teeth)

(From the left; Abigail -She is so cute as a clown- and me)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

wow.. seems like a very fun activity! never tell me earlier.. i go there with my nephews support u ma..


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster