Thursday, November 20, 2008

Painting In Modern Way! -Children Of The World-

After painting the picture "Japanese and Nur", I was inspired to paint another picture about children. So last night, I use the paint software in computer to paint another picture about children

Praise the Lord; by His wonderful anointing, I painted this picture and I named it; "Children of the World"

Let's us pray together for the children around the world including the children in our own nation -Malaysia- every time when we remember them or whenever they come across your mind or any children that you see around your house, your working place, school, public area and any where! Pray for their salvation and pray that they will experience the Lord as their heavenly father who loves them very much! Pray also that they will experience the hope and peace in the Lord! AMEN! I^-^I

'Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these - Matthew 19:14'

0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster