Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Do You Make Mistake?

Do you make mistake? Obviously, I think every one of us does 'cause nobody is perfect. I am not a perfect person too. I do make mistakes in my life.

I am very much an impatient guy. I am do have pride in me. I am also easily get agitated when things do not go smoothly; then I will get angry and upset. Every time when I make mistake, I will feel very guilty! I am so not perfect!

But God is patient and He is kind and good. He is perfect; always perfect and He will never make mistakes!

Do you know why that I need to face hardship, challenges and difficulties in my life? Is it because I make mistake in my life? Is it because I am naughty? Obviously, when you did something wrong, you need face the consequences but facing the consequences of my mistake is NOT the answer why I need to face hardship, challenges and difficulties in my life...

"When the way is rough is rough, your patience has a chance to grow. So let it grow, and don't try to squirm out of your problems. For when your patience is finally in full bloom, then you will be ready for anything, strong in character, full and complete - James 1;3-4 TLB"

Actually the truth is that God is using the hardship and difficulties that I went through to shape my character. God taught me how to be patient and how to be humble. He also taught me how to serve with LOVE.

Pr. Nancy -my mentor- told me not to be discouraged by the hardship that I went through because God want to shape my character so that I can fit into the plan that He had prepared for me!

"If the Lord delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand - Psalm 37:23-24 NIV"

I always make mistake because I am not perfect person but I am willingly to learn from my mistake. Please be patient with me ya 'cause God is not done with me yet! I^-^I

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jacky,

Glad that you found a mentor. :-)

May the Lord increase your wisdom, strength and intimacy with Him, the Almighty One

Jen


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster