Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Feet

Last night, my church was having a Worship Celebration together with Pr. Glenn Packiam from New Life Church, Colorado Springs.

Wow, I had great time worshipping the Lord! Jumping, dancing and praising the Lord; it was so awesome! All my friends and my cell members were enjoying themselves worshipping the Lord too. God deserve all the high praises!

During the praising song -I Am Free-, it is a fast song; we all were dancing, jumping, praising and worshipping the Lord! At the same time, I was crying 'cause I was touched by the truth that I am free to dance, I am free to run and I AM FREE. Indeed, it is so true that Jesus had already set me free since the day He died for me on the cross! I was dancing with tears of joy! :'-)

Last night was a blessed night, two of my friends were ministered and refreshed by the Lord! We all were joyfully worshipping the Lord last night with our HAPPY FEET! All praises, honors and glories to our mighty and awesome God! I^-^I

0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster