Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Greatest Story

I was listening to this song by Avalon, the title is “The Greatest Story” –here’s the lyric goes: your life in Christ can be the greatest story ever told– I like this song so much and the lyric is so meaningful. I agreed with what the lyric is written, indeed our testimonies on how we came to know Jesus and accepted Him as our personal Lord and Saviour, on how Jesus helped us through our difficulty in life, etc. can be very powerful way to inspire and touch life and can be the greatest story ever told!

Last Friday night, I went out yum cha with Denise and Melissa. Wow, we had a great time fellowshipping and praying together for our friends and family.

Hey, Denise and Melissa. I thank God for both of you and thanks for praying for me and my family!

After hearing Denise’s and Melissa’s stories and testimonies on how God have touched their life and how God had bless them, I was so touched and inspired –immediately my fire for God was flaming even more and want to do more for the Lord–

“Let us not give up meeting together; as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another –and all the more as you see the Day approaching. – Hebrews 10:25”

Their life in Christ and everything that God did in their life can be the greatest story ever told; to me it is definitely the greatest story ever told because it is a story that brings inspiration, care, faith, love and hope!

All these greatest stories whether about myself or others; are the inspiration that keeps me writing on this blog –Faith, Love and Hope– and all these stories are from God!
Wondering what is Faith? Looking for unconditional Love? And finding Hope that never fails? All these can be found in the VERY GREATgreater than greatest– story that ever told from 2000 years ago; the story of Jesus Christ! I^-^I Do you want to know more about Him? Feel free to email me at jackyltroy@yahoo.com

God bless ya!

1 comments:

Melissa Chua said...

thanks for journaling down the meet-up. felt the same. always inspired by your child-like faith too!

Gambate!


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster