Friday, January 25, 2008

Why?! or What?!

Last Saturday, Children Church were teaching the second core value - Excellent!

I was ministered by the lessons...

First lesson that I learned, be excel in everything that I do. eg, I study hard is to do well in my exam and not just to pass in my exam...

Second lesson that I learned is that every problems that I face, I must learn to look to God and ask what God want me to learn and do from that problems... And NOT asking God, "Why this is happening to me?!"

I know this is very hard sometimes; but to God, nothing is impossible. By His strength and help, I am sure that you and I will look to God and ask Him what He wants us to learn from our problems! Remember, everything happens for a reason!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose" - Romans 8:28

God bless =)

0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster