Saturday, January 5, 2008

Recap 2007 =)

Thank God for the wonderful year! I was really blessed through out the whole year 2007... Of coz there were UPs and DOWNs... first time having car accident :-(... Then, I was baptised :-) and all happy moments... Picture worth a millions words...
Attended MCPP-1 with my Cell members!
My first mission trip to Orang Asli, Rompin, Pahang!
My first clinical attachment at Kuala Lumpur General Hospital!
Children Church Retreat 2007 - I received my calling from the Lord...
My second mission trip to Cambodia; very blessed trip! - And First time on the plane...
Blessed makan trip to Malacca with my Cambodia mission trip team members
Cell Group in RED top!
My sec0nd clinical attachments to Kulim Hospital.
Picked my brother and his mission team at LCCT!
First time being a clown...

Cell Group Christmas Home-E 2007!
Piece of Christmas; Children Church Christmas Party 2007 - First time leading the logistic team...
Blessed Genting Highlands trip with my high school friends!

Watchnight Celebration 2007 - I shared my testimony on stage...

0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster