Friday, January 11, 2008

Malunya!!!

Last Tuesday, I was waiting for the public bus to go to Amcorp Mall to have lunch with my friend.

As usual, everytime when I am waiting for bus or LRT, I will plug-in my MP3 player... Waiting for a bus or LRT can be really boring if without the music playing in my ear...

Then, that day, no people at the bus stop and just me alone... But the road was busy with traffic jam. I was sitting at the bus stop and I was singing as I was waiting for the public bus... One of my friend, Troy, he drove and passed by me...

Then, he dropped me a text message,
"Hello jacky. Having fun at a busstop? =)"

I was so surprised... At the same time, a lil afraid like kena stalk by someone (just imagine like those in the movie) HAHAHAHa.... =D

I wondering whether he saw me singing or not but actually he did... Aiyah... MALUNYA!!! hehe =P

0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster