Friday, January 11, 2008

First Class At Bible College Malaysia (BCM)!

I started my first night class at Bible College Malaysia last Wednesday. I am taking NT (New Testaments) Survey. The Lecturer is Pr. Ng KK...

As I signed up this course, I was so worried bout my time-management, transportation and worried being alone in the class... But God really Good, all the time... Not just Good but 'Best of the Best'! Wondering why I said so? Because, everything run so smoothly according to His wonderful plan...

There's no crashing of schedule with my Radiography course. Then, He provided me transport and financial to study here at BCM... And He also provided my classmates so that I won't alone... hehe... My lovely classmates are Jamie, Ivy, Soh Kheng, Wen-I, Calvin, Maureen, Melissa, Irena and two more from DUMC also - Stanley and Eugene Lim (actually I don't know them very well, but I guess this is the opportunity)... Wow, God is so cool... Thank God!!!

First class... I was kinda lost... Hehe... We learned about wars and rulers... Still haven't go into New Testaments yet... The lecturer showed us a documentary about King Herod and I liked it a lot and I learned a lot about King Herod through the documentary.

After the class, we went to Ipoh Chicken Rice at Jalan Gasing to take our late dinner a.k.a. supper... We had a great time fellowshipping. =) Looking forward to our next class...

0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster