Saturday, January 5, 2008

1st day of Children Church 2008

Today is the 1st day of Children Church for 2008. I was leading a Cell. Only 6 children turned up today and I had a blessed time with them.

They were so cute... I told them that I need someone to pray for the Cell next week and looking for volunteer, but they all quickly put down their hand... Hehe...

Then, I told them to prepare a prayer and write it down on a paper and bring it to Cell next week. So that, they can pray by reading the prayer that they write on the paper. Then, one of the children asked me, "Uncle Jacky, can we pray with our eyes open?". Then I told him no problem...

I also revised with them about the Children Church core values... D.E.P.T.H. (Discipline, Excellence, Purity, Teachable, Honor). Wow, they were really good in it...

They really ministered me today... I pray that I will learn to be more humble to learn from them.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure you will do very well as a cell leader. The children are so blessed to have you. I noticed your post are now much shorter. But mine now has turn longer, follow your previous footsteps....hahah. This is my devotional blog www.jenmanna.blogspot.com Drop by and visit and leave some comments if you want. Ta-ta


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster