Sunday, January 27, 2008

Suicide is NOT the way!

I was really shock to read the news last Friday about an actor committed suicide. I am not writing this post because he's my favourite actor. The reasons I am writing this post because I am so sad and grief for his death and my heart was so burdened that day to share with you all something call HOPE! Suicide is absolutely NOT the way for solving problems... NOT even the last resort or last thing on your mind if there's no solution for your problems! Do you know, committing suicide is a SIN and CRIME!

Yea, you may think that I just talk only; of cause easy lah... But, I am a human too! I also encounter with problems too, everyday. But remember, every problems, there'll always be solution(s). Some problems can solve it really fast but some, it take a year, or maybe two, or maybe more... Are you patience enough to work for the solution(s) for a year or more? Planting a fruit tree and waiting for it's fruits is really hard... You need wait for the tree to grow, then wait for it's flowers to bloom, then only comes the fruits... Patience is bitter, BUT the fruits is sweet!

Jesus Christ is my HOPE in my life! Jesus always want me to turn to Him every time I encounter with problems. Sometimes, I am too worry about my problems until I stress out because I take all the problems with myself and try to figure out the solutions by myself... But this is NOT the way! Do you know, times I encounter with problems and I look to Him, He grant me peace; an unexplainable peace... It is very peaceful!

He always make me see that behind every problems, there is something that He wants me to learn because He is in the midst of shaping my life and character. And no matter how worse my problems are, He promised that He'll never leave me nor forsake me. All I need to do is cast all my cares and burdens to Him and have Faith and Trust in Him. And He will do the rest... Sometimes, it is not immediately but it is definitely will come to past...

Jesus can be your hope in life too... He will take care of your sickness, your problems, your burdens or your bondages... He loves you too - unconditionally! When, He died on the cross two thousands years ago, He already know you and He wants to die for your sins, sickness, problems and bondages on the cross. Why He wants to do so? It is simple, because He loves you! Hey, wait no more... Receive Him right now into your heart... He wants to have fellowship with you! Just follow these simple steps:-
A - Accept Him into your heart.
B - Believe that He died for your sins on the cross and He's son of God.
C - Confess your wrong doing and sins.
Here's the prayer:
"Lord Jesus, I want you to live in my heart now. I believe that You died for my sins and You're the son of God. I am sorry for my sins and all my wrong doing. Please forgive me! In Jesus name I prayed, Amen!"

Do you know, after you accepted Him, all your sins are forgiven and He'll take away all your guilts. And you're His children now! He will set you free from your bondages... Like a No String Attached Kite! Last but not least, He didn't promise you a smooth journey in your life or a problems free life, BUT He promised to walk with you every steps of your life unconditionally, all you need to do, just turn to Him! Have a blessed day ahead!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is the actor?

A well written article! Well done!

Jacky said...

Heath Ledger, the one who acted in Brokeback Mountain


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster