Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wow... Watching Football Can Be So Much Fun!

Last Sunday, I joined my brother, Timmy and our friends -Bernard and Amelia- watching football match -Liverpool VS Man City- at Kayu, Aman Suria.

I personally not a football fan. I seldom -very seldom- watching football.

But after last Sunday, I realised that watching football is so much fun! Hehe...

I learned something too from the match. Man City scored the first two goals during first half. But then, during second half, Liverpool scored three goals and won the match! I was really encouraged by Liverpool team for not giving up and keep working hard for the goals!

Sometimes, to reach our goals, we might face certain failure or obstacles. It can be very challenging... But don't give up and one day you will be successful!
"Every failure is a step stone to success!"

Like Thomas Edison; failed many times when he was inventing the light bulb but thank God that he didn't give up or else we will have no light today!

Remember, God made us an overcomer and a successor!

0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster