Sunday, October 26, 2008

Petronas Twin Towers... Here I Am! =P

YEAH.... "What Time Is It?" -sound like High School Musical? Even the jumping post also look like High School Musical! Hehe!-

Petronas Twin Towers... Here I am... Yeah!

On 17th of October, my best friend, Hafiz and I went for Petronas Twin Towers Skybridge visit.

Around 8am to 8.10am, many people were already queuing up for the passes -most of them are foreigner- At the time we reached the counter, we were offered for the 9am passes but we took the 10.15am passes.

Oh yea, the passes are free anyway and you can queue for five passes! By 10am, they were issuing 6pm passes. When I came down from the Skybridge around 10.30am, all passes were finish. If you are planning to go, please go there early to queue for the passes.

The Skybridge is at 41 floors and the lift is super fast -reaching 41 floors less than 41 seconds- The visit is just 10 minutes only but to me I think it is just nice because nothing much to do there besides than taking photograph and enjoying the view.

-picture 2: the shadow of the Twin Towers and picture 4: view of Suria KLCC from the top-

Do you know, my legs was shaking as I walk towards the glass where I can look down -scary!-

But we had a great time. After this visit, we went to few other places like Pavilion, Agong Palace and Planetarium. At the end of the day, we met up with our friend Poh Lee at Midvalley and had our dinner there. =)

-I like this picture; astronauts sleep in this way when they are at space. Hehe!-

0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster