Friday, April 4, 2008

Piggy + Laughter Whole Night Long!

Last Friday, two days after my 22nd Birthday, Rachel and Chu celebrated my belated birthday. We went to One Utama to have dinner and watch movie.

We went to Canton-I and had our dinner there. We ordered one main course for each and Rachel and I ordered additional side dish. Not really a dish but something very light actually it was a dessert.
This Mango dessert is ordered by Rachel; now I know that she likes to eat mango and Chu doesn't like to eat mango.
And I ordered this cute piggy (red bean) "pau". Because it was so cute, so I ordered it! hehe... But Chu doesn't like red bean also...

The interior design inside Canton-I is very nice. The waiter speak proper Cantonese. This is my second time going there, actually. But somehow, I felt like I am at Hong Kong. Hehe... Because of the nice interior design, we were taking a lot of pictures. Hehe... Poser, huh? No lah... Don't think like that, ok? Actually, the photographs are very memorable!

After dinner, we still have time before the movie starts, so went jalan-jalan around One Utama. Suddenly we bumped into this booth; showing us the smallest monkey in the world... They were promoting their Animals Exhibition at the ground floor. The Uncle at the booth was so kind, even though we never bring our student card, he still gave us the student price for the ticket! So blessed!

So, we went to the exhibition. Hmm... Kinda disappointed about the exhibition because not many animals, mostly reptiles like snakes. But I was amazed to see the King Cobra. Wow, extremely huge... Scary! Got one albino monkey very cute... show u the picture:-Cute?! Hehe... Rachel said that this monkey look like those wise monkey with a lot of experience! Hehe...

After that, we went to watch movie; The Spiderwick Chronicles! Nice movie... After the movie, Chu sent me back to my hostel. Rachel & Chu, thank you for the blessed night! It was so much fun and laughter! =)

2 comments:

竹林杂记 said...

no need tell the world whole I dislike this dislike that....-.-llll

Jacky said...

Hahahahaha.... Sorry! Hope that u dun mind!


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster