Thursday, April 10, 2008

Last Day Of The Class!

Last night was the last class for the course; 'New Testament Survey' at Bible College Malaysia (BCM). Time flies... 3 months just passed me by so fast! I started this class on January and I wrote a article about my first class too and posted on the blog itself (refer to my January 2008 blog archive).

I'll still continue with a new course next month. But not with my friends anymore :-( I'll continue the class alone. Last night, we all took a picture together with our lecturer, Rev. Ng Kok Kee...
(from the left; me, Wen-I, Ivy, Rev. Ng Kok Kee, Calvin, Melissa, Jamie, Irena and Stanley)

During the 3 months, I learned and gained a lot of knowledge about the Words of God especially from the New Testament. Plus, I also enjoyed the fellowship that we had during our supper time. All praises and glories to the Lord for the great and blessed time studying His words and also for all nice and wonderful fellowship that we had together! (^o,^) Miss ya!

1 comments:

竹林杂记 said...

o.O Roy, you are in KL now? the course you had just finished is in Malacca one??


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster