Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Piece of Christmas!

Wow, this year, our Children Church Christmas Party was wonderful!!!
Last Sun, the whole Dream Center auditorium was jam pack with 1608 children and parents. Everyone who excited for the Christmas party...

We had games, play and choir... And there were 108 salvations during alter call. Wow, isn't cool?! Amen and Praise the Lord!!!

This year, I was leading the logistic team. This was my first time handling logistic... At first, very stressful because I didn't know what to do... Then, during 2nd run of rehearsal, things were fine and run smoothly... =) I learned from my every mistakes, I will improve from it and will do better in future. During debriefing, I told my children leaders that I don't mind handling logistic again next year because in the end of the party, I found it was very fun and blessed to work as logistic leader!

0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster