Thursday, December 6, 2007

Busy... Super busy...


Hi all,

Wow, I am really busy this whole month... Thank God for His blessing in keeping me healthy.
Update about me:
Last Saturday...

Hey, I first time being a CLOWN. Actually, it was really challenging to be a clown but I enjoyed every moments of it... It was so much fun.
DUMC Children Church was doing a promotion for our coming Christmas Party at Bangsar village II. So, I assigned to be a clown. I had a great time anyway...

Follow by Sunday...

Praise the Lord! It was my baptism day... I was extremely happy!!! On Thursday, I called my parent to informed them that I am going to baptize. Actually, my parent are not a Christian. I was so afraid to call them and inform them. I prayed before I called them. I prayed that the Lord will soften and prepare their heart for my baptism... Guess what, God answered my prayer - I was truly blessed and rejoice that mummy and daddy allowed me to get baptize.

Hafiz, thank you very much for coming to my baptism, I had a blessed time with you on that day. All my cell members, Children Leaders and my ex-mission trip team members, Pek Ling and my friends, thank you for your blessing and support!!! David, thanks for being there in the pool... Carol Yap, thank you for accompanied me to baptize on the same day! I am so sure that you were super happy on that day too... One person that I must thank to is my brother, Timmy. Bro, thank you very much for bringing me to Christ. Thank you for your support, encouragement and thank you for always mentoring me and taking good care of me... Really blessed to have a brother like you! And DUMC Music and Worship Ministry; Thank you for cheering for me and Elliot ko ko, thank you for rolling the drum. Last but not least, Thank God for His wonderful blessing. Everything won't take place well if without you, Lord. Thank you... Not to forget those who sent me message to wish me; Thank you very much! You all made me the happiest man on that day! Hehe...

0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster