Friday, December 7, 2007

Last Friday...

Last Friday, I went to LCCT with some of my cell members to picked up my brother and my cell members and their team members who came back from their Cambodia Mission Trip.

We surprised them with five banners and I made those banners... I was totally out of words when I was making the banners. Hehe... But Thank God that I was able to find some words to write. Actually the idea of banners is from my previous mission trip to Cambodia - The XYZ leaders also surprised me and my team members with their banners... So, I also curi their idea to surprise my brother and my cell members...

After picking them up, we when to makan at Puchong... And my cell member, Carol Yap ordered a delicious ice-creams...

Message for the Cambodia Mission Trip team members:-
"I am truly proud of you all... So glad that you guys had a blessed trip and I am so happy to see that you all enjoying the trip! Be a good testimony and witness for Christ! Love ya..."

Here's the photos:-

  • Holding banners:
  1. Ivan
  2. Jacey
  3. Me
  4. Denise
  5. Jefrey
  6. My brother, my cell members and their team members
  • Me with Carol Yap's ice-creams
  • From the left; Ame, Me and Lisa















































0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster