Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Clown... Again?!


Hi All...

Last Sat, I did Clowning again during 'Lost' play at Dream Centre for promoting the coming Children Church Christmas Party.

Do you know, this time, I enjoyed doing it compare to the first time... More relax, more joyful and I dance around to entertained the kids... Bounce here, bounce there... Wow, really enjoying... More natural this time.

I checked my sms during my break and I saw a msg from Melissa, my Cell Group friend:-
"May God give u His confidence and light so u be shining clown that will excite the kids and family to the party. Shine. :-)"

God anointed me to be a clown through Mel's prayer and wish... Thank you, Mel... And Thank God for giving me another talent that I can use it to serve Him. My Children Church Pastor said that she will send me for training if there's a clowning training out there.

Have a blessed day ahead!!! =)

1 comments:

Melissa Chua said...

haha....your nose also very shiny. :P

from Melissa


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster