Monday, December 17, 2007

Battle of the Bands!

Last Friday, I went to Sunway Lagoon to watch Battle of the Bands and my brother and his band members were competing that night... RUSHERS is their band name...

(This is the band; RUSHERS! My brother is in orange shirt)


Then, myself and some of my cell members went there to support them... And we had a great time - taking photos, cheering, and lil dance and lil singing... Hehe =)

(from the left, back row: Ivan, Carol Chee, Lisa and Esther and front row: Me, Denise, Ame, Fui Fui, Wen-I and Ameliaa)

I saw Hannah Tan, Denise (MTV VJ), Liang and other celebrity...

My brother and his band members performed two songs... One of it was Rihanna's Umbrella... Unfortunately, RUSHERS lost... so sad =(

I had a great time and very good experience to me...


1 comments:

Carol said...

ya, it was a great hangout! ;)


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster