Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Final Page

Finally, I finished writing the series of 'Few Final Pages'. This series reminded me about the faithfulness and awesomeness of God in my three fantastic years in Kuala Lumpur! Praise the Lord!

I started this chapter as a late teenager and now it ended where I am a young working adult! My heart is full of gratitude to God for His awesome guidance, blessing and His wonderful love for me throughout my three years journey in Kuala Lumpur. I can see and aware of his wonderful blessing over me especially in my studies, my friendship and relationship with people around me and my walk with Him.

Images of me -captured in these three awesome years!-
[Short hair, long hair, thin and fat =P]

I pray that everything that I learned and gained in these three years, I will use it mightily to serve Him and His people here at Ipoh where I just started my new chapter of life as a young working adult. Like what Pr. Nancy said, I am the missionary that sent out by DUMC children's church to serve in Ipoh. AMEN!

That's all folks...
Another chapter of my life is gone but it was well read and it was a memorable one and it will be deeply missed! Thank you God and everyone who imparted into my life and make it so colourful and memorable! Thank you and God bless! Goodbye!


The End

Choo... choo... The train is here and I am heading to a new chapter now! Cheerio =)

P/s: I'm excited about the new chapter of my life and I can't wait to see where the Lord will lead me to! "Lord, guide me and lead me! I will follow You wherever You bring me to in this new journey of life! I love You, Lord! AMEN!"

1 comments:

Timmy Lai said...

AMEN Bro!Tailo gonna miss you here..*sobs*

Btw your train picture looks like you are going to Hogwarts Wizards School.Come to think of it, you do look like the chinese Harry Potter.LOL


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster