Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Beautiful Awakening!

I had a beautiful awakening on last weekend during Mission Candidates Preparation Programme - Part 2 (MCPP-2) at Peacehaven, Genting Highlands!

I guess I had been sleeping for past a year... Wandering off from the right track, go to the left and go to right; searching here and there... Feeling so lost!

I praise God for Pr. Ling who encouraged me to go for my second round of MCPP-2. I was really reluctant to go at first! Out of obedience, I went and I praise God that I made choice to go for MCPP-2. I really praise God and thank God for the blessed weekend! I was inspired, I was encouraged and I found my way back to God again!

"God shine through the darkness! Once again I found the light as my guide! Praise the Lord!"

Pr. Ling -DUMC Mission pastor- prayed for me during the ministry night, God spoke to me through him. God told not to wander off, looking left and looking right. God asked me to focus on Him. God also said, I only have one life and live it for Him! That night was the night I found my purpose again and that night also the night that God picked me up from the darkness!

Wow, I was inspired and encouraged by Aunt Esther's -DUMC missionary in Cambodia- testimony. Someone wanted to kill her, she was lonely and she nearly wanted to give up as a missionary but God reassured her and she obeyed! She even sacrificed her comfortable life to be missionary at Cambodia... I was inspired. =')

Then, I was also inspired and encouraged by this movie -End of the Spear- that Pr. Ling played during MCPP-2. Through this true story movie, I was touched and I finally can see again from my blindness! "I was blind, but now I see!"

Today, I am encouraged! I want to be Somebody for Someone; so that people will see how great, how real and how wonderful God is and people will give all honors, all glories and all praises to God! =)

1 comments:

Nubcake said...

Praise the LORD~!


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster