Thursday, August 28, 2008

Things Are Changing; Nothing Stay The Same Except...


Things are changing from time to time and nothing stay the same except for God - He is the same God today, yesterday and the days to come.

Like wise, we as a human are changing from time to time! As I look back into my past, wow, I realised that so many things are not the same anymore... My family, my relatives, my cousins, my friends even myself had changed. Some of us become more mature, growing older, getting better in life, facing difficulty in life, gain some wonderful experience, going through bitterness, etc.

Some changes are good for us, in my opinion, most of it are good for us because we need to change and learn from our mistakes so that we will learn to be a better person. But remember, don't change yourself just to please others! Some changes also help us to learn to let go our unwanted past and help us to look to the future.

Seeing some going into new chapter of life; this shows that everything is changing... Things are going very fast even my country is changing too. Some changes are positive and some are negative... What will happen to us if the changes of our life, our environment, our status, etc are affecting us? Are you able to control it?

No worries, GOD is always in control. Amen!

0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster