Sunday, July 6, 2008

Patience

I really like this phrase that I learned from a TV drama:-
"Patience is bitter but the fruits is sweet!"

Yesterday, at Children Church, we were teaching about PATIENCE! Before I teach the children about patience, I also went through the process of being patience. I woke up and pack my stuff for the day. Then I went inside the bathroom to brush my teeth and take bath. Sadly, there was no water! Then I remembered that I read the notice the night before that the hostel management will off the main tap for two hours for renovation. OH NO!!!! "Why on the time that I want to wash up..."

Thank God, there was still a little water running from the tap. I patiently wait for the water to fill the pail. I finished bathing around 20 to 25 minutes - Washed my hair plus everything! Inside the bathroom, I thank God for giving me an opportunity to learn about "Patience!" Amen!

2 comments:

竹林杂记 said...

o.O Roy sounds like easily to learn something...Well, I am not that kind of patience person..Hahaha~ Roy inborn already is a patience person, then how come still need to learn it?
When you will go back ipoh? Miss you guys....

Jacky said...

I am going back to Ipoh on Sept... Miss you all very much too...


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster