Wednesday, November 28, 2007

1 Corinthians 13:13

I like blogging is simply because I like to share my opinions, experiences and testimonies. Actually, I really liked to see my reader give me comments or encouragements on my post. It can motivate me to write more post. But now, the comments and encouragements do not really matter anymore to me. The most important about my blog is to share and to inspire people.

Three things that I want to share with people are faith, hope and love and out of these three, the most important one is LOVE. "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. - 1 Corinthians 13:13" (taken from New International Version Bible)
That's where the title of my blog come from... God bless you richly!

1 comments:

竹林杂记 said...

o.O Not i dont want to leave comment, just bcoz ....i dont know what should said... since roy always talk about serving things....>< and i feel like roy you are preaching the word of GOD...(dont dare use small capital of g, o, d.)


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster